Every handyman needs a perfect tool to work at his best. As humans, we rely on our capabilities, but a lot of our output depends on the tools we use. This makes them a crucial part of our work. But what when we’ve no idea about choosing the right compliments? It will affect our productivity unbelievably.
This realization led me to understand the need to compile a list of the Best Business Intelligence tools. These tools can not only help you visualize data better but also share insights to make informed decisions to grow your business. Let’s dive into details regarding the best BI tools to help you visualize your data perfectly
When it comes to BI tools Tableau is one of the most powerful yet intuitive tools that comes to mind. It’s one of the best tools available when it comes to creating interactive and dynamic visualizations quickly. Tableau supports a lot of data sources and offers robust data preparation capabilities.
- A user-friendly drag-and-drop interface to create dynamic visualizations
- Powerful NLP capabilities to share insights based on your queries
- A vigorously active community support with detailed documentation
- A wide range of compatible data sources
2. Power BI (Microsoft Power BI)
Microsoft Power BI is a business intelligence tool that seamlessly integrates with all Microsoft products. The tool offers a wide variety of visualization options, including interactive dashboards and creative reports. Power BI is well known for its ease of use and scalability, which makes it a perfect choice for businesses of all sizes
- Integrates seamlessly with Azure, Excel, and SharePoint
- A wide range of customizable visualization, including Charts, Maps, and Tables
- Allows for data transformation and cleansing with the Power Query Editor
- Users can access reports and interact with dashboards on mobile as well
3. QlikView/Qlik Sense
QlikView and its successor, Qlik Sense, are known for their associative data model that allows users to explore data and discover insights easily. These tools provide interactive and creative data visualization capabilities making them suitable for complex data analysis.
- Associative Data Analysis to handle data relationships easily
- A responsive design to create mobile dashboards
- Create Data Stories to convey insights effectively
- empowers business users to create and modify their own visualizations.
4. Looker (Google Cloud Looker)
Looker is a cloud-based Business Intelligence platform that focuses on data exploration and collaboration. Looker is packed with a unique modeling language, LookML, which simplifies visualization creation and data modeling. It’s indeed a popular choice as it allows integration with various data sources and has unique data governance capabilities.
- Robust data governance and access control features
- Custom-tailored reports and dashboards as per your needs
- Supports a wide range of cloud-based and on-premises data sources
- Uses LookML, a powerful modeling language that simplifies data modeling and centralizes definition
Domo is a cloud-based business intelligence platform that offers a full suite of data visualization and analytics tools. It offers real-time data updates, responsive mobile-friendly dashboards, and a wide range of pre-built data integration connectors. Domo is well known for its scalability and ease of use.
- Real-time data updates and alerts
- A mobile app for on-the-go data access and integration
- Pre-built connectors for popular data sources
- Include machine learning capabilities for predictive analysis
- Powerful sharing and collaboration capabilities
Every Business Intelligence tool has its own unique abilities and key features, choosing the right one depends solely on your target goals and company needs. At Canopus Infosystems, we leverage these tools based on your requirements and create custom business intelligence solutions that can help you visualize data better.
3 mins read