Kittyhawk makes it easy for companies to manage a drone program that’s safe, compliant, and reliable. Whether you’re a pilot out in the field or a manager back in the office, Kittyhawk provides easy to use mobile apps and desktop tools that keep teams flying safe and their data organized. It’s one connected platform to navigate airspace, maintain aircraft, and manage aviators.
We’re an FAA-approved UAS Service Supplier (USS). That means Kittyhawk has met FAA requirements for secure data exchange, operating rules, and airspace safety. Over 2 million flights have flown inside the Kittyhawk platform. We’re proud to be backed by industry leaders including Boeing and Travelers.
Companies use Kittyhawk to:
- Check airspace and weather
- Access FAA facility maps for LAANC
- Request LAANC authorizations for recreational and commercial operations
- Plan missions
- Log flight data
- Run safety checklists for pre and post-flight
- Track Part 107 certifications
- Monitor battery power and performance
- Sync data from DJI aircraft
- Real-time UTM and aircraft telemetry
- Automated team, fleet, and compliance reporting
- API integrations and webhooks
- Encrypted real-time audio/video streaming