- No comments
Applications for Android systems continue to evolve and improve fast as more devices are being developed and the platform continues to be widely available for many different users. The trends in past few years have introduced to us location-based applications, such as the integration of maps and GPS, as well as the enhancements on sensors to make them more reliable, practical, and responsive for an array of applications. Knowing the latest trends in Android application development in India should be helpful in giving you an idea on what you can do with your own app. Here are some of them:
- Better security – App developers and their clients gaining access to user data can be a cause for concern. As much as possible, you want to offer a secure application that will keep your users’ or customers’ data safe and secure. For this reason, discerning companies are more careful in choosing only trustworthy Android application development companies in India.
- Augmented reality – AR brings a whole new experience to enjoying certain applications, such as games and content streaming as it combines the real and virtual worlds.
- Enterprise apps – Organizations that need a custom app for productivity and collaboration, can turn to Android application development companies in India to make that possible.
- Wearable tech – Smart watches, VR gear, and other devices require applications that can sync them with your smartphone or tablet, so you can track your progress and manage settings more conveniently.
- Hybrid HTML5 – Some applications can already run on hybrid HTML5, which offers more flexibility. Compared to native applications, those that are built on this platform can bring your business or services to a wider range of users, regardless of the device or screen they are using.
- AI – Tools that are powered by artificial intelligence include chatbots and assistants that simulate human conversations for convenience or to enhance the customer experience. Siri, Alexa, and Facebook Messenger Bot are some examples, but organizations can also turn to Android application development in India to have an AI-powered voice assistant for their own specific needs, too.