Drone Movement & Campaigns
An application to capture the movements and campaigns and share the videos and photos of the political and social campaigns and events with people:
- Ability to take aerial videos and photos and upload it on the application using your DJI drone.
- Allows to capture videos and photos from your smartphone device.
- Automated capturing of the aerial video or photo via drone and uploading to the cloud.
Drone Operations and Airspace Management Solution
Kittyhawk makes it easy for companies to manage a drone program that’s safe, compliant, and reliable. Whether you’re a pilot out in the field or a manager back in the office, Kittyhawk provides easy to use mobile apps and desktop tools that keep teams flying safe and their data organized. It’s one connected platform to navigate airspace, maintain aircraft, and manage aviators. We’re an FAA-approved UAS Service Supplier (USS). That means Kittyhawk has met FAA requirements for secure data exchange, operating rules, and airspace safety. Over 2 million flights have flown inside the Kittyhawk platform. We’re proud to be backed by industry leaders including Boeing and Travelers. Companies use Kittyhawk to:
- Check airspace and weather
- Access FAA facility maps for LAANC
- Request LAANC authorizations for recreational and commercial operations
- Plan missions
- Log flight data
- Run safety checklists for pre and post-flight
- Track Part 107 certifications
- Monitor battery power and performance
- Sync data from DJI aircraft
- Real-time UTM and aircraft telemetry
- Automated team, fleet, and compliance reporting
- API integrations and webhooks
- Encrypted real-time audio/video streaming
Inflight Customized Ground Control Station
Fly with confidence – InFlight ground control station takes the power of Skyward’s drone airspace intelligence into the field to plan and execute flights. NOTE: Available to users with Skyward Business or Enterprise subscriptions only. Plan: create flight areas, check for airspace conditions & ground hazards, and view and request LAANC access from the field. Check: use custom checklists, get live airspace information, and ensure it’s safe to fly Fly: deploy with the integrated ground control station to control your DJI drone and automatically log flights Key Features:
- Advanced Airspace Intelligence – comprehensive Part 107 drone airspace map, weather conditions, and LAANC airspace grids.
- Essential Ground information – shows transmission lines, runways, walking paths, 1 million+ vertical obstacles, 3D views of key structures, and much more.
- Flight Planning Tools – View & create planned operations with flight areas.
- Automatic Flight Logging – sync data to Skyward from DJI GO and DroneDeploy.
- Customized Checklists – ensure efficiency and a culture of safety.
Drone – Mapping & Mission Planning
A professional drone tool for creating the flight plans, missions, saving missions, loading saved missions, getting information about no fly zones:
- Easy to use editor for creating way points, point of interest and grid lines and polygon, circle and rectangular plans for flight mission.
- Automatic loading of the mission plans on your drone and having the drone follow the plan.
- Safe flying ensured with no fly zone mapping layers.
- Flight logging and surveying.
Professional Drone Surveying
A complete solution for the professionals to perform aerial surveying for different business cases and capture the surveying data and upload on server:
- Ability to do land surveying, civil structures surveying, drought analysis, flood analysis and architectural surveying purpose.
- Create custom surveying plans and missions and have DJI drone automatically perform survey and capture survey data and upload on cloud.
- Complex and customized logics for mission planning, surveying, mapping and controlling of the DJI drone