- No comments
Nowadays Social media platforms have become an important ingredient in successful marketing campaigns. It’s the means how you target your customers. In addition, it’s also how you create excitement and interest for your offerings and services until people are prepared to purchase. A study says, when E-commerce companies have started managing dedicated Facebook and Twitter pages, they observed an increment of 71% in its purchases from social media channels. This was the result of powering the discussions with fresh content every day.
If you are running a business which has an online store where you are selling products or services; you must be aware how to reach more and more customers using personal marketing strategy. You can discuss your product or service on your official social platform page and direct them to your web based e-commerce site. People would then be able to find your store quickly.
These social media strategies can take your e-commerce business to the next level1.
1. Focus on User Engagement:
Following is a basic list of general protocols you can apply to see if your content is able to create the best customer experience about your services or not:
• Share relevant content daily and consistently.
• Always utilize images when posting.
• Do not spam. Never share irrelevant information/content on your official social media page.
• Utilize Social media to engage with your customers; Do not use them for promotions only.
• Use analytics tools to track your audience’s engagement.
2. Content Marketing via Blogs & Infographics
Using attractive images and relevant content also helps in generating quality traffic to money website. It can be understand in following ways:
• Include beautiful product images and photos to attract the attention of the potential customer.
• Display attractive viewable thumbnails for the search results page. It helps visitors to explore the required product in one click and get a better insight of what are you offering.
• Blogging is an incredible method to direct people to your internet business site. It is also a decent method to connect with customer problems and be a problem solver.
3. Build E-mail Lists:
Running an online business without using Email Marketing as an outlet, you are missing out an important aspect for increasing your sales. Integrating Sign-Up Forms strategy, in which offer something to your customers in exchange for an e-mail address like a discount coupon or even a small surprise present. Using the subscribed IDs, you can run email campaign for:
• Offer promotions or discounts coupons
• Ask for customer’s feedback
• Share relevant and helpful articles posts.
• Promotion of New or Upcoming products
The advanced methods and strategies for e-commerce businesses that we have discussed open doors for lots of opportunities for your products and offerings to reach more customers online. Nowadays, it becomes very important for e-commerce brands to distinguish the appropriate social media channels to leverage their brand. Social media platforms, whenever utilized creatively and strategically; it helped businesses to reach their offerings to the target audience in a much faster way.
Make your online store stand out by integrating crucial tools, plugins, features, and apps that boost conversions. Knowing isn’t enough, just hire e-commerce developer from Canopus Infosystems, a leading ecommerce, web and mobile app development company to give your startup the taste of success. You will never look back if you stay with a knowledgeable technology partner like us. Reach us now!